Epicenter - Learn about Crypto, Blockchain, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Distributed Technologies
Jacob Arluck: TQ Tezos – Meet the Independent Driving Force Behind the Growth of Tezos
We are joined by founder of TQ Tezos, Jacob Arluck. TQ Tezos is a company that works to advance the Tezos ecosystem by creating open source software and other public goods. We hear about how TQ is working to make Tezos more accessible.
We are joined by founder of TQ Tezos, Jacob Arluck. TQ Tezos is a company that works to advance the Tezos ecosystem by creating open source software and other public goods. It's been over two years since we last did an episode about Tezos and this was a good refresher on how that project is shaping up. We hear about the decentralized and permissionless nature of the Tezos infrastructure, the protocol development of Tezos, and how TQ is working to make Tezos more accessible.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Decentralized nature of Tezos development and the teams that make up the ecosystem
- Who is funding Tezos protocol development
- Permissionless nature of the Tezos architecture and governance mechanism
- How TQ is working to make Tezos more accessible
- The impressive number of development languages and issues around interoperability and comparability
- Michelson – the stack-based DSL (domain-specific language) and the shift towards Michelson 2.0
- The types of applications being built on Tezos
- The role of the Tezos Foundation and the Breitmans today
- A look back on Tezos governance two years in, and the future of the protocol
- Nervos: If you’re a developer or project seeking funding for an innovative idea, check out the Nervos Grants Program today - https://www.nervos.org/grants
This episode is hosted by Sebastien Couture & Sunny Aggarwal. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/330